Monday, December 13, 2010

Free Gift Cards for Searching the Internet

I know I have mentioned Swagbucks before, but I need to truly rave about it at this point. I love it because most "deals" have you spending less money, not truly saving money. You can truly save money by earning free gift cards on this site. All you have to do is search the internet. In less than 3 weeks, I have acquired enough points to buy three $5 Amazon gift cards. This was largely just doing regular searches. Now you know all my savings declarations need a true goal, so my new goal is to buy everything from Amazon with free money from Swagbucks (minus Subscribe and Save subscriptions).  There are other gift cards, too. They will also give you "swag" money for old books,  cell phones, etc. Check it out! I can't recommend it highly enough!!!
Swagbucks

And once you join via the above link, let's do this to the maximum efficiency...maximize your "swag" earnings by reading this and taking the advice:
Maximize Your Swag Earnings!

Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment