Friday, December 31, 2010

Swagbucks for Printing Coupons? My Head May Explode!!!

If you haven't already joined Swagbucks, do it! Free money!

One of their latest things has made me crazed with excitement!

  1. Print coupons on items you typically purchase.
  2. Use the coupons.
  3. Every coupons awards you with 10 swag bucks!!
  4. 450 Swag bucks = $5 free at Amazon.
Upromise also has coupons, if you are using that site to boost college savings. You don't have to print them,  you choose the ones you want, then activate them. Once you purchase the items at participating stores (most are participating--Weis, Giant, etc), you get the coupon money in your acct. For example, this week I bought three 8 oz Cabot cheese bricks from Weis for $5. The online coupon was for $1.25, so I really spent $3.75 for the cheese and saved $1.25 for college.

Most coupon sites refresh monthly.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I love swagbucks now! I am addicted. The coupon thing is great!

    ReplyDelete